20% off everything at Superskoda - of interest folks?

Wile7

Is this of interest to anyone on here? Im not affiliated or related to any profit scheme with these guys - just seems like a good deal.

The few times I have used them i have been very pleased with the product and service.

Dave

NEW YEAR SPECIAL DISCOUNT 20% at SUPERSKODA.COM

Dear customers,

we would like to inform you, that we just launched NEW YEAR DISCOUNT 20%, which will be applied for ALL orders.

Discount will be deducted after the checkout proces automatically. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

your superskoda.com team

*** This promotion is for all end-users only, no VAT-off inquiries from companies allowed ***

You have received this email because of your registration in our mailing list superskoda.com (http://www.superskoda.com).
to remove your email from our mailing list write down your email in ´NEWS´ field on the main page.

• Like 2

Ordered the black grill and frame. Was thinking about getting some new wheels too, but decided to hold off on that.

Cassiopeia or black neptunes would probably look great on a white car, but I m not sure they fit the superb ii with regards to ET etc.

Edited by josj
  • Like 1