The Scout is home!

Well after a little trip 'oop north' I have collected my New Scout 150.

After the short 290 mile trip home, I'm pretty smitten.

Weather was absolutely foul and the car was very sure footed and re-assuring.

Averaged 45mpg, which on a brand new engine looks good for the future once things have loosened up a little. Very comfortable,heated seats worth their £££'s already and a Sat Nav system that actually works!

Overall I'm very happy, and glad I went for it.

• Like 3

Lovely car you have, could you post some photos when it's light?

Sure will, got a couple of pics. Just need to figure out how to do it via iPad!

Sure will, got a couple of pics. Just need to figure out how to do it via iPad!

Easiest way from an iPad is to download the photobucket app from the App Store, it actually says it's not available for the iPad but if you change the search criteria at the top right from 'iPad only' to 'iPhone only' you can get it and it works fine, then you can upload your photos to the app and copy the link once uploaded and paste it in to the thread.

Photobucket - Backup & Print Shop by Photobucket.com

https://appsto.re/gb/GIFVs.i

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's a cracking colour! What colour is it?

To get the photo to show up in the thread, open the photobucket app, select the photo, press the button that looks like a box with an arrow pointing up, press copy, press on the link for img and it will copy, come back to Briskoda and press paste in to the comment part of the thread. It will look odd until you cocky send and then it will paste the image not the link.

Your picture has worked just fine but shows as a link [emoji16] hope this helps and makes sense.

Edited by jonro2009

That's a cracking colour! What colour is it?

To get the photo to show up in the thread, open the photobucket app, select the photo, press the button that looks like a box with an arrow pointing up, press copy, press on the link for img and it will copy, come back to Briskoda and press paste in to the comment part of the thread. It will look odd until you cocky send and then it will paste the image not the link.

Your picture has worked just fine but shows as a link [emoji16] hope this helps and makes sense.

I'll give that a go in a bit.

The colour, Topaz Brown Metallic. I like it a lot!