Breaking Silver MK1 Octavia TDi VRS parts, Hybrid Turbo & More....

sebring

Hi have you got the alloy foot pedal covers?

Cheers

No - sorry

arm rest available?

£20 + post for  complete armrest

Have you got....

The ashtray for the centre console and the outer windscreen rubber trim and joiner for the ns - 11 & 15 on the pic? I am down to Aldershot tomorrow, so could make a diversion to pick them up

Ashtray doesnt close - it should have the parts on the windscreen but im at work until around 5pm - £15 for both

Edited by sebring

i dont know how its fitted, but if you are retro fitting, i'll do the complete kit with centre console, all nuts and bolts etc for £35 + post

Edited by sebring

just did a bit of research on this (but check yourself too in case ive missed something!) - it seems you can fit it using the existing centre console - in which case i'll do the kit for £35 (nuts, bolts, sides etc but no center console) posted

Edited by sebring

yeah be fitted to a vrs so retro, far as i can work out. theres a foot and sides from skoda and fits ok,. or you go bora foot route and have to do some chopping of sides. 

but ill take it drop me a pm

• 2 weeks later...

How much for the piping from the fuel filter to pump?

And how much for the cruise control stalk and wiring to ECU.

And what condition is it in?

Edited by ninhan

How much for the piping from the fuel filter to pump?

And how much for the cruise control stalk and wiring to ECU.

And what condition is it in?

£60 for the complete heated fuel setup

cruise control and wiring - £50 - its more or less new

around a tenner to post!

Kaz

• 1 month later...

Do you have the fuse box off the top of the battery? And to confirm - this is a tdi?

Yep - £20 + £5 post

rear drivers side caliper available?

Yep - £20 + £5 post or both sides for £30 + £5 post

Is there any chance I could pop over weekend and take a look?

No worries - what you after?

Kaz

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Do you still have the centre console trim (the carbon fibrey stuff surrounding the stereo and climate control) ?

Yep - £20 for the centre console section, 

£10 for the gear lever section

£5 post

Yep - £20 for the centre console section, 

£10 for the gear lever section

£5 post

Ignore the last post pal, I've just seen the pics.  I'd like to take the centre console trim but just took the wife wedding outfit shopping today so if it's still there on Friday can I have it off you?

Also wondering if the gear knob is still up for grabs?  The post mentions lacquer peel but is the leather  in good knick on the front of the knob? Just can't tell from the centre console pic and the gear knob pics won't enlarge.

Sorry pal ignore my last post. I've just seen the pics and it looks in good nick. I'm also interested in the gear knob if it's still available?

Ignore the last post pal, I've just seen the pics.  I'd like to take the centre console trim but just took the wife wedding outfit shopping today so if it's still there on Friday can I have it off you?

Also wondering if the gear knob is still up for grabs?  The post mentions lacquer peel but is the leather  in good knick on the front of the knob? Just can't tell from the centre console pic and the gear knob pics won't enlarge.

Sorry pal ignore my last post. I've just seen the pics and it looks in good nick. I'm also interested in the gear knob if it's still available?

Yep - gearknob leather is in good nick - i also have the vrs handbrake as well if you are interested!

Kaz

Yep - gearknob leather is in good nick - i also have the vrs handbrake as well if you are interested!

Kaz

Awesome. Can I take the console trim and the gear knob then? Can they be posted together to save on postage?

I'm also after a recirc motor for my AC flap if you have a working one?