Removing Rear Badges (fabia)

Stimps

2 holes about 3mm or so in diameter each. Could be easily filled and sprayed, but too much hassle for a complete de-badge if you ask me! :p

Was thinking about removing the vRS badges on mine, but the bodykit kind of gives the game away a bit! :D

• 7 months later...

I'm even more undecided than before now!!

I like the idea of removing the vRS badges and the Octavia one, for a cleaner look, ease of polishing and confusing of the boy racers.

I know the bigger bumpers give it away a bit, but it would leave em guessing 'till you left them at the lights.

the badges on the back of the octavia are a doddle to remove, i used a hairdryer and hot water, came off pretty easy as long as you leave the heat on for about 5 minutes with the hair dryer on full, if you get it nice and warm pretty much all the glue comes off intact too. i tjink it looks nicer now and also no bugger knows its a 4x4 too. dunno about a central badge though

ben

• 2 years later...
The rear badge on the tailgate has pins which go through the body panel!! I know I got mine removed for me without permission!! Now having to find replacements major headache...:thumbdwn:

Helen

Welcome to Briskoda. Yes, the rear badge, similar to the front one, has two holes and locating "pins" to make sure the badge is on the right way up. Shame really because it does look nice debadged and would be a doddle to do if it wasnt for those meddling kids..I mean holes :rofl:

I have a spare badge if you name a price, but there is quite a few on fleabay. :thumbup: