phone pairing

hello just picked my first skoda at weekend 09 superb elegance and love it....only gripe being tried to pair my phone [nokia lumia 635 ee sim card] and car is saying phone is not compatible..so do i need to get a new phone...if so can i give phone shop some tech info to ones that will work with my car.or will it be a new module..many thanx in advanced david

hi....I got my first superb elegance 7 months ago....and had the same issue with my iphone 5s. I have the columbus head unit in my car, but that actually has nothing to do with the bluetooth connection. Underneath the drivers seat, there is a plastic cover which hides the phone Bluetooth module. It sound's like your phone is not compatible with the current module. You need to find out what module is compatible with your phone. for example, with my iphone, this is the unit i got . 

NEW 2015 VW SKODA SEAT BLUETOOTH WI-FI HOT SPOT MODULE 3C8035730E 3C8 035 730 E

I'd say your best bet is to go to eBay and search for VW SKODA SEAT BLUETOOTH WI-FI HOT SPOT MODULE and contact the seller to see if it works with your nokia. I'd also check this forum, as I found lots of posts for the iphone 5s. Word of warning, there are SO many model numbers, that you need to confirm with the seller the module you are buying is compatible with the nokia. hope that helps a little