Stage 1 Re-Map Pre-Requesites

depends in the mileage really, for a stage 1 you don't really need anything to get the benefits to get the max bang for buck, like the post above, a decent after market panel filter like pipercross or K&N. and well maintained car thats all thats needed. the best thing i ever did to mine! effortless to drive than standard

As above

However there is a few cheap things you could do as above panel filter, I went for red coils the R8 ones, k and n panel filter, forge blow off vavle with new type dumper lol, then I have cat back miltec and I think the map has made the most of what I had already done :)

It's a TDi

I could mines done close to 100,000 now on 114+  I have had for over a year now and its running like magic,

I got the Stage 1 with DPF removed and deleted which will cost extra.

I have no other mods at the moment, may get a panel filter however I'm going to concentrate on the suspension next.

• 2 weeks later...

1. driver

2. driver

3. driver

4. driver

5. driver

6. once you improve most limiting factor; then suspension

7. driver

8. driver

9. driver

10. driver

11. then you are ready for remap ;-)