Wanted: Professional Machine Polisher and Valeter in South Cheshire

peter312

Some kind workmen kindly managed to spray my wife's car with concrete not so long ago, which it was parked in a public car park. We have managed to get most of it off with vinegar but inevitably there are some areas where the silver paintwork has some surface scratches.

Whilst I have a decent selection of car polishes, I don't have a machine polisher, mop etc. which is what I think the car needs and I would rather spend the money on a professional than buy the tools myself and **** it up.

Please can anyone recommend a a professional valeter? We are in South Cheshire.

Many thanks

Best one I can think of is Matt at Obsidian Detailing. Although he is based on the outskirts of Manchester.

Quick search has also found DeVille Detailing. They are Swissvax and GTechniq approved.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by J306TD
  • Like 1

Best one I can think of is Matt at Obsidian Detailing. Although he is based on the outskirts of Manchester.

Quick search has also found DeVille Detailing. They are Swissvax and GTechniq approved.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Some good recommendations there.....  :thumbup:

I'd also mention Miglior Detailing - a bit further perhaps;

but seen some good detailing completed by these guys.

http://www.miglior.co.uk/

• Like 1