OEM Bluetooth module 1Z0035729B.

Sarge

As title. Bought this module new less than a year ago. Had it in my pre FL Octy where it integrated with my Columbus, MFSW and maxidot. That car has been changed for a FL and hence module is no longer required (though it does work with FL but doesn't integrate with maxidot). £130 inc. postage.

• Like 1

I never actually tried streaming music so can't speak from experience, but there's no mention of this functionality in the adverts for it so I suspect it's calls only.

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, my Bluetooth module streams to my Bolero (pre-FL Octy). GLWS

Thanks for that Britbusdriver - is yours the same part number?

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. I'm not sure about VCDS. I know the 1Z0 module I'm selling works with pre FL maxi dot but not FL and that's to do with the module/ maxidot compatability rather than just coding.

• 2 weeks later...

Price reduced to £70 inc. postage. Would prefer to sell this than have it lying around.

• 3 weeks later...

Any takers at £60 inc. postage? It's a hardly used unit that cost me over £250 new.

• 4 weeks later...

Platlet - yes it will work through the Columbus but you won't get functionality with maxidot. That's why I swapped it out.