5x112 Spiders, do they exist?

Jaspire

I have a Caddy as well as my Furbie, and being as I just realised I don't need to go to 17" to fit the 312 brakes(This is right isn't it?) To the Fabia, I want to fit Spiders to my Caddy, 16" same as the VRs. One tyre size for both motors. Plus I like the Spiders.

My problem is that my Caddy wheels ATM have an offset of 47 on 6J, and the Spiders have an offset of 35(?) on 6.5J.I will then have to get hub adaptors which will add another 15-20mm, pushing the outer wall out by about 33-38mm which shoves it way outside the arches, verging on monster truck territory, as I found out at the end of the week with a set of Audi A5 Sportback Alloys which were 38mm extra.

So quick question to a long description; Do they do the Spiders in 5x112? If not has anyone redrilled a set to this spec as I need to keep the movement at around 20mm or less to look acceptable, I.e. not the wrong wheels?

Thanks muchly

Lennie

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but I think Spiders only came in 5x100, 17" for the Mk1 Octavia vRS and 16" for the Mk1 Fabia vRS

Yeah, thats what I was coming to realise and I thought I would put the question out there rather than hunting for something that didn't exist. Half way through my post it suddenly occurred to me about re drilling, but having never had anything like that done, I be bricking myself that they would snap or something due to weakening.

Spiders were all 5x100. They are the Mk1 Octy vRS wheels, 16" for estate and 17" for the hatch.

Different wheels on the Fabia vRS.

Think I will hunt about for someone to machine them. Wonder if anyone has had them done before.