Which led load resistors

I have led drl's in my octavia 2 FL they are supposed to be canbus friendly but every now and then I get the bulb warning light for only the nearside bulb , I am looking for in line load resistors , not the type that just clip onto the existing wires.

Does anyone have any recommendations, or alternatively does anyone know of any true canbus friendly leds.

Edited by millser

What year is your elegance? If you have a later car you might be able to code the warning out with the right tools. I've replaced almost every bulb for LED and haven't got a single load resistor.

It's a much better solution to resistors either online or inside the LEDs (this is what makes them 'canbus friendly') as you aren't wasting power or dumping heat in unexpected places.

I saw some inline resistors with the connector for the DRL while back, they were very expensive so you might be best creating your own.

Just found the plug and play resistors here: http://sklep.motohid.pl/pl/p/Adapter-Kasownik-do-LED-DRL-Octavia-2-FL%2C-Superb%2C-Passat/339

I'm sure there used to be a UK supplier but I think they will ship to the UK.

Hi langers it's a 61 plate , I have seen those adapters but the site only seems to accept a bank transfer as payment

There is a good chance you'll have a new enough BCM that allows coding the errors out.

If you have 1K0937087Q SW:651 then you'll need to find someone with either ODIS-e or VCP as VCDS isn't able to do it :)

My mistake it turns out motohid do take PayPal Google translate didn't make it clear so have ordered from there as I don't know anyone locally who has ODIS-e or VCP , thanks for your help anyway.