Amundsen infotainment system version

Hi guys,

I'm new on the forum and about to receive my new Spaceback MY16 on Monday, but I want to be sure to have the right information when I go meet the dealer.

Earlier in January 2016 when I test drove a Spaceback MY15 (I think, not sure), it had a amundsen infot. system looking like this: 

https://www.google.dk/search?q=skoda+rapid+amundsen&espv=2&biw=1777&bih=872&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIuNWK08rLAhUCOJoKHUN4Dp4Q_AUIBigB&dpr=0.9#imgrc=CGFO9Cp8_kiToM%3A

In the brochure they had for me in January when I ordered it, it looked completely different though and  on the forum here I have seen the "right" version of it in the new MY16 models (with only 2 physical buttons in the bottom and a nice 6.5" screen.)

I live in Denmark, but IMO it should not matter which country you live in since the Europe market should be equipped with the same versions.

So here's my question: which version of the Amundsen should I expect to see in my Spcaback, in order not to get screwed over by the dealer or look like an *ss ?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm new on the forum and about to receive my new Spaceback MY16 on Monday, but I want to be sure to have the right information when I go meet the dealer.

Earlier in January 2016 when I test drove a Spaceback MY15 (I think, not sure), it had a amundsen infot. system looking like this:

https://www.google.dk/search?q=skoda+rapid+amundsen&espv=2&biw=1777&bih=872&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIuNWK08rLAhUCOJoKHUN4Dp4Q_AUIBigB&dpr=0.9#imgrc=CGFO9Cp8_kiToM%3A

In the brochure they had for me in January when I ordered it, it looked completely different though and on the forum here I have seen the "right" version of it in the new MY16 models (with only 2 physical buttons in the bottom and a nice 6.5" screen.)

I live in Denmark, but IMO it should not matter which country you live in since the Europe market should be equipped with the same versions.

So here's my question: which version of the Amundsen should I expect to see in my Spcaback, in order not to get screwed over by the dealer or look like an *ss ?

Thanks!

I have a my2016 and my amundsen has 8 buttons on the side, none on the bottom and has touchscreen.

You probably test drove an earlier my and seen a my2015 brochure i believe...

0da0d7541046af6d328ee5709f35492a.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone using Tapatalk

Just got home with my new spaceback, I had no idea it would have an auto dimming rear view mirror and stop start!! Love the ride quality after coming from a 15 plate suzuki swift. It's come with the eight button radio (four each side) and touch screen.

Edited by Pazauk
  • Like 2

Just got home with my new spaceback, I had no idea it would have an auto dimming rear view mirror and stop start!! Love the ride quality after coming from a 15 plate suzuki swift. It's come with the eight button radio (four each side) and touch screen.

Look forwards to seeing the photos of it !!