lift points / jack points

Hi,

has anyone found rubber pads that fits Fabia III ?

Unsure if this will fit : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-VW-Golf-4-mk5-Audi-TT-Lift-Jack-Pad-Kit-8N0803855-8N0804583-Neu-/162004380339?hash=item25b836aab3:g:6JEAAOSw7aBVDZ9r

I change between summer and winther tyres my self, and noticed before winther that the lifting points on the panel seems rather fragile.

I have no intention of making a dent or scratch the panels when times comes for fitting the summer tyres :-)

Edited by vels

Hi,

has anyone found rubber pads that fits Fabia III ?

Unsure if this will fit : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-VW-Golf-4-mk5-Audi-TT-Lift-Jack-Pad-Kit-8N0803855-8N0804583-Neu-/162004380339?hash=item25b836aab3:g:6JEAAOSw7aBVDZ9r

I change between summer and winther tyres my self, and noticed before winther that the lifting points on the panel seems rather fragile.

I have no intention of making a dent or scratch the panels when times comes for fitting the summer tyres :-)

Yes, these Audi TT ones will fit fine, I fitted them to my wife's Polo 6R 6C when we bought it new in August last year, so they have been used once, might leave the winter tyres on for a couple of weeks yet!

I know "hockey puck" type, but I would rather not use the panels if I don't have to. The car is much more stabile when jacked on the lift points.

Thanks for the verification to rum4mo, I will try to fit these to the Fabia III then and the GF's citigo.