Headlight cleaning - misty on inside?

Well, regardless of my idea that the mist was on the inside, I had a good go at both headlights with 400, 1200, 2400 grit, then with G3 compound, then with toothpaste and finally with Turtle Wax and they have cleaned up a treat! The question now is, what do I seal them with?

BTW, I got the G3 and Turtle Wax at Halfords and was told they were doing 3 for 2 cleaning products, so I got some G3 applicator pads for nought!

Ah you bugger!

Now I'm going to have to have another go at that one, just to check I'm not wrong about it being on the inside!

Glad to hear you're all sorted though.

I don't think any sealant is required, personally. They won't need attention for a year or three whatever, by then another half-hour's work won't kill anyone.

Edited by Wino

Ah you bugger!

Now I'm going to have to have another go at that one, just to check I'm not wrong about it being on the inside!

Glad to hear you're all sorted though.

I don't think any sealant is required, personally. They won't need attention for a year or three whatever, by then another half-hour's work won't kill anyone.

I don't think you need to bother. The mist on yours is just a small band on the bottom.

The question now is, what do I seal them with?

After I restored mine I just slap some of this on every now and again and it seems to keep them right...

4682_lg.jpg