my vibration issues fabia vrs

good evening, ive noticed on idle especially there seems to be a bit of movement from the engine which may well be normal, id love to be able to compare it against another fabia but don't know anyone who has one, i took a video of me psychically shaking the engine and im unsure if the play seems excessive or if any at all to be honest, most noticeably on boost theres a vibration through the accelerator pedal and can be felt through the brake and clutch too, ive replaced things over the past as they were worn, flywheel with a new clutch all genuine and im about to replace the turbo soon as its got the siren noise, still boosts fine to be honest just getting an exchange unit more for peace of mind as im keeping the car for a few years anyway, i replaced the dog bone mount a while back as that was shot and the movement at idle was noticeably worse, done an egr delete as well to fix the hesitation and spluttering from the car but i dont really want to go changing mounts if theres not a lot up with them, theyre not very cheap either from the dealer and you take the risk of buying a worn mount from a breaker

does this look excessive at all?, sorry for the movement, was difficult getting the phone in to get a clear view of the mounts, thanks

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s508/Krissyneillie1/th_fabia2_zpsmwzn1t4y.mp4

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same trouble with my VRS and I've replaced exactly the same parts except egr delete and I've just bought top gearbox mount but yet to fit to see if this helps. When I'm driving at about 70 and accelerate there's a terrible vibration. I removed the top cover from the engine and this seems to have helped a bit