Bird strike

wizzi

​I had a pheasant run into the road in front of me today with me doing about 70 with a volvo 2" from my rear bumper unfortunatly for him he didnt look both ways, unfortunatly for me he broke the lower grill.

With a very quick google search they seem quite cheap (£30), although i'm planning on asking the dealer how much they are.

Has anybody changed this? any tips?, i havent had chance to look at it today as it was hoofing it down for most of the day.

Result, dry today so managed to have a look,  removed part of the inner arch and managed to clip it back in, it looked like its a bumper off job to replace it though.

As I suspected, sorry I never messaged you back btw, I was going to, but been busy! But yeah, where you are is about 2 hours odd away so I probably wouldn't be able to offer a hand