Hi, 

i have problem with fuel gauge. it shows full fuel when i turn the car key. there is little fuel and fuel lamp is on(no problem with fuel lamp).

Today i repair my dashboard for speed gauge(odometer working speed gauge was not working.). speed gauge is ok now. but fuel gauge is showing fullll. 

P_20191115_165238.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2019 at 22:46, RicardoM said:

Read the topic from the beginning and you'll know what to do.

Thank you RicardoM. This forum is quality. I didnt tell the problem clearly. My gauge was working before i disassembly dashboard. i upload the video of my dashboard to youtube. you can see it is not working at the end of the video. I reconnected the socket then it is working.

1 hour ago, lkayik said:

I reconnected the socket then it is working.

The PCB is very fragile after 19 years of driving, vibrations, and temperature changes. The solder joints of the connector pins start to crack thus resulting in intermittent contacts.

• 1 year later...

Can someone to tell me which is the wire connection of this fuel tank? Is from Skoda Felicia 1.3 MPI. I have some issues with the fuel gauge, sometimes shows OK and sometimes it shows that the tank is empty.

FUEL TANK.jpg

3 minutes ago, Alex_Panzer said:

Can someone to tell me which is the wire connection of this fuel pump? Is from Skoda Felicia 1.3 MPI. I have some issues with the fuel gauge, sometimes shows OK and sometimes it shows that the tank is empty.

FUEL TANK.jpg

5 hours ago, RicardoM said:

fuelpump.jpg

Excellent thanks, now i will connect a potentiometer to 2 (Yellow) and 3 (Blue) to see if the problem is to the sender or to the fuel gauge

16 hours ago, Alex_Panzer said:

Excellent thanks, now i will connect a potentiometer to 2 (Yellow) and 3 (Blue) to see if the problem is to the sender or to the fuel gauge

going too low of a resistanse with your pot could fry the gauge btw

2 hours ago, Thefeliciahacker said:

going too low of a resistanse with your pot could fry the gauge btw

Actually it won't. The fuel quantity sender is not connected directly to the fuel gauge like on 1970's cars.