These arrived...now I just need the car

A particular bonus with the L&K: The rear bumper sides got totally covered in crud one day from going down some really muddy and debris strewn roads after some stormy weather. I found the blind spot warning system was very hit and miss on the motorway later that day: warning lights flashing on the mirrors when nothing was there and not lighting up when something was passing etc. After cleaning the car, it behaved perfectly (and has done ever since).

The main reason I've got the rear mud flaps is to minimise the amount of crap that flies up and sticks where the radars are hidden behind the bumper. 

That's a very good tip actually, hadn't even occurred to me that this could be a problem. I guess even if I did buy them and hated the look of them (which I very much doubt) they could just come off again anyway. They're not really too expensive either, so worth a punt.

Yeah, they can just come straight off again. There is a need to drill one extra hole into some plastic for each of the front mud flaps, but this won't cause any issues should they not be to your liking. 

Edited by dstev2000

That's a very good tip actually, hadn't even occurred to me that this could be a problem. I guess even if I did buy them and hated the look of them (which I very much doubt) they could just come off again anyway. They're not really too expensive either, so worth a punt.

Especially if you purchase them from Superskoda ;)

• Like 1

Sorry guys tried to upload some pics of my white s3 with mud flaps fitted but can't do it and can't find a way of deleting my reply.

You can't really tell the mud flaps are fitted!!! Take my word for it!!

Edited by SheffieldLad
  • Like 1