Goodbye + Free Pedals/16" Serpens

59Hopper

Hi Everyone,

It has reached the time where I am now handing the Citigo back and I will sadly be leaving the briskoda forum.

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to all those I met back in 2014/15 at the various shows and events, the briskoda forum has always been very welcoming.

Alongside the events, I really enjoyed following the members projects and various discussions on the site, although I have lost track of how many parts Hyphons has fitted now...

I may be back at some point, but for now I wish you all the best and good luck with the club.

Alex   :hi:

PS: If anyone would like some free stainless pedals or fancies a free swap for the 16" Serpens below, please PM me...
The wheels have been looked after (no kerbing) and are fitted with Continental Eco Contact 5 185/50/16 tyres. 
Rear tread is 4mm and front tread is 5mm. Looking for some 15" Aurigas in return.

dglbhf.jpg

10zctwz.jpg

6zpogi.jpg

Edited by 59Hopper
  • Like 3