Speed limit 180km/h (112mph)

23 minutes ago, xman said:

225 65 18 is an even worse match to the standard tyre, its 12.3% too big circumference wise!! (I'm surprised it even fits). Consult the brochure and your manual for the correct tyre sizes for your variant.

We do not get a 110ps variant in the UK, the 1.6tdi is the smallest at 120ps.

With 110ps (and low torque) I imagine 200kph is the max you can expect (with the right tyres) you already are pulling 190kph (with speedo error)

X man I have problem with this car 2 month, befor that I was drive thet car 247/h( that was my faster drive withthat skoda superb. I was drive with same tape of tyres.

13 minutes ago, Nikola said:

X man I have problem with this car 2 month, befor that I was drive thet car 247/h( that was my faster drive withthat skoda superb. I was drive with same tape of tyres.

247kph x 1.054 = 260kph actual = 162mph :wondering:

Either tall tales from the Balkans, or it was mapped to 300ps and your dealer has done the "VAG diesel fix" and given you back 110ps.

Did you mean 110kw (150ps)?

Edited by xman

9 minutes ago, xman said:

247kph x 1.054 = 260kph actual = 162mph :wondering:

Either tall tales from the Balkans, or it was mapped to 300ps and your dealer has done the "VAG diesel fix" and given you back 110ps.

Did you mean 110kw (150ps)?

Yes 110 kw

Top speed of 150ps is 220kph.

Have you had the car serviced recently where automatically the dealer has applied the VAG revised software (a.k.a. emission fix), that screws up a lot of cars performance wise.

Aldo I've no idea what a tempomat is.

Edited by xman

2 minutes ago, xman said:

Top speed of 150ps is 220kph.

Have you had the car serviced recently where automatically the dealer has applied the VAG revised software (a.k.a. emission fix), that screws up a lot of cars performance wise.

Yes, I have regular service before 2 month.