Fabia vrs mk1 - What injector

So the garage have told me that one of my injectors isnt working properly, and need a new one, which they quoted around £600 for.... So I thought I would get a second hand one off ebay, but are there different ones? I know my cars engine code is BLT? ANY HELP APPRECIATED

Hi all, ok so the car is a 56 plate registered Feb 2007 fabia vrs 1.9pd

I have changed the injector wiring loom, to no avail....

Then you need BLT. Possibly more expensive because BLT use different injectors to all other models much as ASZ and ARL which are PD130 and PD150.

It might end up cheaper to buy a full set of ASZ and get it remapped to suit!

• Like 1

038130073ba managed to get this part number and typed it in to ebay and have bought one for £50!! I hope this is right. I am not certain the garage is right though... in the injector being at fault, the symptoms are difficult to start when cold, and lumpy idol when cold, but when it is driving and up to temperature it runs like a dream. I thought at first the slow cold start was down to an air leak in the fuel system somewhere, so changed fuel filter all fuel lines and clips, to no success, then I changed the injector wiring harness to no success, and this is the next thing to try...

If they think injector is at fault, that's why they say "injector" not "injectorS" so they have found one to be at fault.

Hopfully not just replacing one injector for £600 st random!

I take it more basic things have been done like coolant temp sensor?