Hi, I have a 96' L&K 1.6 Felicia and when I moved it from the driveway at home onto the road I noticed some oil on the driveway, I inspected the problem and I can see the start of the leak is where the air intake pipe goes into the engine manifold.

Any ideas why it is doing this & what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Did you have a proper look under the car? I mean at least the front of the car on jackstands and use an inspection lamp.

It be the rubber seal on plastic intake pipe I had a few leak on this seal it's oil from the crank breather. I went to local scrap yard and found a replacement seal it was fitted on the 6n polo range. The seal is part off the hole intake pipe.

• 3 weeks later...

It be the rubber seal on plastic intake pipe I had a few leak on this seal it's oil from the crank breather. I went to local scrap yard and found a replacement seal it was fitted on the 6n polo range. The seal is part off the hole intake pipe.

Many thanks for the help! (Sorry for the late reply too, completely forgot to reply!) Anyway, i'm going to nip down to the scrappy tomorrow, there are normally no felicias in but there are plenty of Polos of the same age. My Grandpa noticed it was coming from the breather, as you mentioned, so I'll go get the part and fix it. Thanks again for the help!!