Park Assist query

Just noticed that my park assist on Amundsen isn't working correctly; as in the audio is beeping fine but no image is appearing on the screen.

It was fine this morning however once returning home to park and 1.5hrs later reversing into a space at the supermarket nothing pops up. I or anyone else for that matter have not adjusted any of the settings.

Any ideas how to rectify this?

Bring it to the dealer. My 2016 vrs with bolero had similar and it worsened to the point that 50% of the time park pilot or camera would not work. Diagnosis was faulty parking sensor.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt as it's worked perfectly today. Will see what happens over the next few days etc

On a related note, does the park assist work on 'head-in/back'in' spaces?  I'm pretty sure that i saw something about it in the manual but generally forget to try it. 

Think it only works in back-in spaces, although you can use it to get out of parallel spaces. I never reverse into head-in/back-in spaces as you need boot access without taking supermarket trolleys up the side of the car.