rubber boot mat estate mk2 64plate

evening gents ive just bought myself a boot mat of ebay and fairplay its spot on it fits well and it was a bargain £28.49 took less than a week for delivery

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-SUPERB-2-II-3T-Estate-2009-onwards-Rubber-Boot-Mat-/181961658568?roken=cUgayN via @eBay_U

post-143179-0-91687700-1464512734_thumb.jpg

post-143179-0-70410500-1464512744_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bobdillin

evening gents ive just bought myself a boot mat of ebay and fairplay its spot on it fits well and it was a bargain £28.49 took less than a week for delivery

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-SUPERB-2-II-3T-Estate-2009-onwards-Rubber-Boot-Mat-/181961658568?roken=cUgayN via @eBay_UK

couple of pictures

I had one from the same manufacturer in my 5 series estate - it was a great fit and good quality. You chose well. I would have got that type again had I not got the salesman to throw in the Skoda OEM one as part of the deal (he got my 5 series mat so fair is fair!).

The nice lip/deep edge on your mat  saved me getting a carton of milk all over the carpets. Ever smelt a car where there has been a milk spill and its gone off? The mat paid for itself 10x over just for that   :clap:

Easy to whip out and hose off as well. 

• Like 1

I had one from the same manufacturer in my 5 series estate - it was a great fit and good quality. You chose well. I would have got that type again had I not got the salesman to throw in the Skoda OEM one as part of the deal (he got my 5 series mat so fair is fair!).

The nice lip/deep edge on your mat  saved me getting a carton of milk all over the carpets. Ever smelt a car where there has been a milk spill and its gone off? The mat paid for itself 10x over just for that   :clap:

Easy to whip out and hose off as well. 

exactly what I thought mate the seller had such bad reviews and I was cautious about buying one but he proved me wrong and your so right about the lip on it and that's why I didn't want a original one because they don't have that lip. £28.49 well spent I think especially when it comes to going down the tip with my grass cuttings and all the other stuff lol.

I thought Skoda did two variants with boot mats.... One with a lip and one without.

Mine is a Skoda one in rubber so stops things sliding around on it and has a lip around the edge.... Was £44 though compared to your £28.

post-9093-0-73556200-1464529350_thumb.jpeg

I thought Skoda did two variants with boot mats.... One with a lip and one without.

Mine is a Skoda one in rubber so stops things sliding around on it and has a lip around the edge.... Was £44 though compared to your £28.

Yes - mine is like that and has a lip - just not a particularly deep one like Bobdillins (probably about a third the depth) The dealer would have wanted about €63 which is close enough to £44. 

If the dealer hadn't included it I would probably have got the Skoda one anyway - unlike Bobdillins pic, I can't cover the whole boot area as I have the alu rails, sliding bar etc and i do use them. The lip has been good enough so far to stop stuff going over it and into the rail tracks.

(Actually - just was able to open your pic and mine is almost identical - just "skinnier" to fit inside the floor alu rails I have).

Edited by TheRobinK