Satnav was it an option

As per the title, was satnav an option on the octy vrs. The wife and myself have been looking into getting a new mk3 Diesel VRS hatch and looking at late 15 and 16 registration cars. I was under the expression it was always a factory fit but I noticed last night on a Nov 15 car that it does not have it. If any members on here know of any dealers with self orders coming that are quarts grey or silver, would be much appreciated.

You can retrofit the Garmin satnav to the standard Bolero radio for £599 at a Skoda dealer.

Make sure the used ones are cheap, as big discounts are available new, have a look on broadspeed.com they start new at £19995.

I think it changed to standard sometime in November 2015 maybe the 5th.

You maybe able to get Smart Link enabled if the Bolero is compatible and then use apple CarPlay with Maps or the Android equivelant :-).

I hired a new Fabia over XMAS because I was waiting for mine to arrive and used SmartLink with my iPhone which proved quite useful. 

Edited by davitc

seemed to remember they hiked the price up for the 2016 models. I specced my company car ( VRS ) in late october and added the sat nav as an option. when I actually ordered the car in feb the P11D value  had gone up by over £1400 even allowing for the fact the sat nav was standard....

You can retrofit the Garmin satnav to the standard Bolero radio for £599 at a Skoda dealer.

Make sure the used ones are cheap, as big discounts are available new, have a look on broadspeed.com they start new at £19995.

Hi glosrich.

I gave broad speed a try plus others, the cheapest I could see for a std vrs diesel hatch is about £21000.