Fabia Vrs repair issues

Hi, I'm just looking some advice, I recently hit a badger which badly damaged the car, so I had little choice but to use my car insurance, they insisted on me using they're preferred garage, said would cost extra £150 on my excess if I use different garage.

I'm not very impressed with the result, the accident repair place used the wrong coolant, and the bumper just doesn't look right to me, any advice would be awesome.

Thanks Jason

post-116726-0-19850600-1465153589_thumb.jpeg

post-116726-0-61378200-1465153600_thumb.jpeg

post-116726-0-79584200-1465153618_thumb.jpeg

post-116726-0-84107900-1465153630_thumb.jpeg

post-116726-0-35775200-1465153647_thumb.jpeg

post-116726-0-84943300-1465153685_thumb.jpeg

As you've said coolant is definitely wrong. Needs to be red, could potentially damage the radiator/waterpump etc as they have different additives in.

I'm not sure how new bumpers come but there seems to be a stiffening Web spanning the lower grille area? This surely had to be cut out before painting and fitting. That is unless it's supposed to be there as this isn't a genuine bumper and isn't strong enough to support itself?

I spoke with the accident repair place, they're happy with it and was more less told to **** off, so I phoned my insurance and I'm waiting to here back.

The insurance said they garage should've used only genuine new parts orders specifically to your chassis no.

The part where the bumper is connected to the under tray should be completely straight?

And the coolant should be pink?

And the web part removed?

The whole thing has been bloody nightmare

The part where the underside joints to the under tray looks correct from memory but the bit spanning behind the honeycomb grille definitely shouldn't be there. Definitely the coolant needs to be changed, I would request they flush the system first and make sure they don't charge you anything

This might sound stupid but would there be anyway off telling if they've actually used a genuine bumper?

Would anyone have any pics off they're bumper I could compare it too?