Skoda roof bars 3T0071151

Does anyone know who manufactures the official bars? The key barrels are certainly the same as the Thule ones, but the profile doesn't match any in Thules range as far as I can see. The reason I ask is that I want to find out if I can buy new T section rubber strips. Thanks!

I can't help I'm afraid other than to say you've helped me identify I random piece of rubber trim in my car! I've just bought an estate and it came with the roof bars. In the boot under the variable floor was a piece of rubber extrusion. Turns out it's a spare section for the bars!

There is no part number or identifying marks though I'm afraid :(

I though Thule made all Skoda roof bars? Could you email them with a picture and see if they can advise?

Doesn't really help re the mk2, but i had genuine mk1 roof bars and they were Thule - so may be right above that they make all genuine Skoda??