Yokohama Parada Spec 2 anyone used?

domtemp

Interesting. I ran them 2012-13 and found them very good - ran them on Speedline Turinis on my Octy Mk2. 225/40/18 size.

From what I can see though of reviews around various sites/forums, they seem very car and size dependant. So it might be that with a Fabia and that tyre size, they might not work all that well.

But I found them a good all-rounder - very good dry grip, decent in the wet and wore well.

Yep, that seems a decent option. 

Mich PS3s too, but likely to be quite a bit more per corner, than the Rainsports.

Or Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta would probably be on my list still, they were usually in a similar ballpark to Uniroyal pricing.

Uniroyal rainsport 3s a better option?

Some people say they wear quite quick.

I've had 30k miles out of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2s on my VRS and similar out of the previous Hankooks. I think the Rainsport 3s are a similar price but from the sounds of it wouldn't last as long, so I went for another set of Goodyears.

I ran these on a mk 2 vRS (205 40 17) for 12k, fronts were down to 3mm and rears 5mm. The sidewalls were too soft for me but the dry grip was amazing, when heavy braking I found them a bit skittish but like Trevor said great tyre for the money [emoji1303]

• Like 1