Coding problem?

Hello!

How do I adjust the headlight washing to once / headlight wash delay? Now, car washes headlights twice, and that spends too much detergent.

How do I adjust the windshield wiper in the second sweep delay?

My VCDS shows the adaptation sections in German, so could someone who has previously done this to give instructions in English and German?

Thank you so much! :)

- V3lmu

myself answering.

I found the solution to the first problem. (adjust the headlight washing to once / headlight wash delay)

This problem is corrected in this way:

(3) -windshield wiper SRA Waschzeit = 1. The washing duration (default 320ms), if you put this 0ms, so does the headlights never going to water.
(4) -windshield wiper SRA Einweichpausenzeit = time between washes (default 2000ms), or how long the 1st wash is given to "soften" the dirt.
(5) -windshield wiper SRA Nachwaschzeit = 2. The washing duration (default 320ms), if this is 0ms, but the 1st wash is turned on, light enters the water through only once.

Those regulations will be able to adjust the water consumption of headlight that is, the longer the washing time, so the more water is consumed.

Since I had already adjusted the headlight washers delay of 2.5 seconds, I changed the channel "(1) -windshield wiper Anzahl betaetigungen Frontwaschanlage pro SRA Aktivierung" value to 1
that is, every time the glass washer switch hold down for more than 2.5 seconds, then the headlamps must not water should you so wish (the default is every 5th time).

Is there any information about the problem number 2? (adjust the windshield wiper in the second sweep delay)

Yes, I've seen that, but behind that link instruction is not been found.

I found the in the front window teardrop wipe instructions this forum, but I have not yet found a pattern modification the delay. That's why I ask here for advice, if anyone has done this. :)

Edited by V3lmu