Snagging my new Yeti

Falmouthboy

Well - the new 1.4 L&K has arrived and I'm generally very pleased with it. I of course have the 'Eric Morcombe' handbook (all the right pages, but not necessarily in the right order). Sent an email to Skoda Customer Services to say how 'gash' I think that is.

There isn't a towing eye in the tool kit, which I assume must be an omission. I've asked the dealer to obtain one.

Finally, the nice little pin spots (in the roof panel in front of the interior light switches) don't work. I presume these haven't been discontinued in MY 16 cars or cars with a sunroof so it's simply a coding error, but before I book it in, just want to check with others with MY 16/sunroof cars if they have them. Not only are they a nice touch that adds to the ambience at night, they are a really useful indication of if the auto lights are on or off.

None of these are biggies or evidence of a poor PDI, but I like these things to be right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe those roof LEDs are disabled if you have a sunroof because the light panel is closer to the mirror and the lights would illuminate the mirror?

Have a read of this thread from this post onwards: 

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/310361-fl-interior-lights-with-panoramic-sunroof/#entry3712404

Jim

I believe those roof LEDs are disabled if you have a sunroof because the light panel is closer to the mirror and the lights would illuminate the mirror?

Have a read of this thread from this post onwards: 

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/310361-fl-interior-lights-with-panoramic-sunroof/#entry3712404

Jim

I confirm with Jim's post.... If you have a sunroof the "submarine lights" don't work. This is a bit strange as my Tiguan, with pano roof, had submarine lights which worked!