Don't place a micro SD card on drinks holder blind!

Went to change the sd card on my Dashcam and decided to put it on a nice safe flat surface next to the gear lever Ah theres one on the blind for the drinks holder.. 
Trying to pick it up again was a different matter as it was edgeing to the rear of the blind into the void..as i tried to pick it up  :notme: 
As above don't do it or you end up taking 12 screws out and your car ends up looking like this...
IMG_20160615_180856_zpslhphld3q.jpg

One good thing came from it was a good  deep clean  :nerd: 

IMG_20160615_181653_zpssjie1paq.jpg

Good advice - been there and almost did that too...!

(Was trying to update Columbus maps with two different SD cards as the map update wouldn't kick in with the first - you can guess where i placed them - but lady luck gave me a wink and I saw / grabbed it in time).    :whew:

There's probably a few Superbs going around with coins down there too (yeah - I almost put some change on that cover when fumbling for change for a toll) - and also some posts somewhere here on the forum about annoying rattles from the shifter area and how much to replace a DSG that may be on its way out...  :p )

• Like 1

If it wasn't a 128 Gb card it would of stayed there but needed it for my phone for photo storage..

On doing this it has also got rid of an annoying squeak from the passenger side that was really irritating  :sun:

If it wasn't a 128 Gb card it would of stayed there but needed it for my phone for photo storage..

On doing this it has also got rid of an annoying squeak from the passenger side that was really irritating  :sun:

What a plonker!

He He.

• Like 1