Garage door opener, Homelink or similar?

I'm currently looking at buying an L&K estate, but despite it being "loaded" with features and gadgets, I see no mentioning of an integrated garage door opener like Homelink or similar.

Can any of you confirm that I will still need my garage door remote lying around somewhere in the dashboard or clipped to the sun visor..?

No big deal, of course, but a bit disappointing given the other equipment it comes with as standard...

• Like 1

I'm currently looking at buying an L&K estate, but despite it being "loaded" with features and gadgets, I see no mentioning of an integrated garage door opener like Homelink or similar.

Can any of you confirm that I will still need my garage door remote lying around somewhere in the dashboard or clipped to the sun visor..?

No big deal, of course, but a bit disappointing given the other equipment it comes with as standard...

Certainly never seen that as an option for UK Spec cars.

Never seen it on a UK car. BMW used to offer it 12 years ago but stopped a long time back. Not enough demand around the world I guess. Might be an option you can find on line for a specific market like the US version - assuming there is one?