Interior rattles when in sport mode

We've just bought a 2014 VRS TSI with 16,000 mile on the clock. We're up the North-East and bought the car from a dealership in Watford (unseen) and had it collected by a man with a van.

One issue I've found is that there's a rattle from the dashboard and above the windscreen mirror when in sport mode. Obviously this is down to the magic device that sends vibrations into the cabin to make the drive sound more 'sporty', but I wondered if anyone had had this issue and if it turned out to be an easy fix.

The car is still under warranty until January so I'm going to contact our local dealership to have it looked at, but thought I'd ask on here first if it was something simple.

Unplugging the magic thingy below the windscreen isn't an option, I like the noise it makes.

I noticed a rattle today, I was in eco mode with sedate driving. the rattle came from around the dashboard/IP. It did it a few times, for a short amount of time so didn't manage to figure it out.

Mine does this and its going in next weekend for it to be looked at again. Skoda UK looking into it also to find out whats causing it. Apparently the factory are testing a new bracket in the engine bay near the sound generator which can cause a vibration when in sport.... :)