Monte Carlo Replacement Headlight

Might be a long shot, but does anyone know where I can source a replacement headlight for a 2015 Monte Carlo? Ours had a bike ride into it the other day and it's put a hole in it. Dealers quoted nearly £400 to have it replaced as apparently I need the whole unit.

Cheers

Eurocarparts have them listed at £80.99.

Thanks pauldazzle. I'll look into it but have a feeling it may be a generic Fabia one and not specific to the Monte Carlo. Will investigate though.

The new headlight was £298 plus £96 labour I was priced. Going to look at the Euro Car Parts option. Thanks both.

• 11 months later...
On 1 July 2016 at 14:40, chris980 said:

Thanks pauldazzle. I'll look into it but have a feeling it may be a generic Fabia one and not specific to the Monte Carlo. Will investigate though.

What's the difference between a Monte headlight and, say, an SE L headlight?

52 minutes ago, alltorque said:

What's the difference between a Monte headlight and, say, an SE L headlight?

No difference between these two I understand. Eurocarparts could only do one for base models (s, se etc.). SEL and Montecarlo have the led's along the bottom of the light which I couldn't source. Eventually got one from the dealers for £260 ish and had a mate who ended up fitting it. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 17.54.27.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 17.55.34.png

Edited by chris980
Photos comparing the two