'Allo, 'Allo

Gwilo

Can't find the "cafe" type forum (might have been removed, i don't know) but i'm struggling.....

got an invite to a themed whodunnit dinner party in a few weeks. I will be playing the role of Otto Von Pinkelwurst - a Gestapo Officer, completely fanatical and most definitley mad.

I thought suitable inspiration would be Herr Otto Flick from 'Allo, 'Allo....

I've got the black boots, monocle and even a suitable black leather jacket (more goth/matrix than SS, but hey....) and I'm just struggling for a suitable hat.

But for the life of me, I can't think what type of black hat he wore, and can't find anything on google about it.....

help please.......

TIA

What about slicked-back, gelled-down hair?

Unless, of course, you were thinking of decapitating the murderer with your hat, Odd-Job style ;) or turning it upside down to collect doughnuts for the best costume award?

Have fun :)

Mo

PS The Cafe is now comprised of nondescript postings at the bottom of the other forum options under Off topic. Colin reckoned the Cafe did not deserve a forum in it's own right.