Service Record book?

So, car went for its first service yesterday at  15,000 odd miles, very impressed with the Dealer and the video they sent me of my car being worked on. Anyhow, pick the car up and later thought Id just check to see they stamped the book, and there is nowhere to stamp it?  Is this a new idea with it just being held electronically on Skodas system, I dont mind but potential owners in the future might. Any thoughts.

PS: Ive just spoken to Skoda and Ive had this answered, apparently anybody will be able to get this info from Skoda in the future, just means that If the car is taken outside of the network it obviously stops.

Edited by timbox

No need to request one to stamp. You can get a print off of the service record. It can be stored in the back of the service book. The dealer SHOULD provide a print off for each service record when it's done. Same for the pre delivery inspection.