Leather stain help

M12MKD

Hello all,

Trying to get me car ready for Briskie National meet and I've spotting some staining on my rear leather seats. Firstly for those who are starting to giggle, no it looks like it's sun block.

At least I'm guessing that's what it is. I think it's from when my other half's sister was in the car. I've tried ArmorAll leather cleaner wipes and at first I thought, result it's gone. But it's still there.

Any suggestion on a leather cleaner that I can get hold of quickly which will do the job and protect the leather, and is a quality product?

I've read about Dr Leathers stuff, is that worth getting, and if so, could anyone suggest a supplier that is well priced and can get it to me asap?

Thanks

Mike

I use Dr Leather wipes regularly and find them effective for general day to day cleaning. As to whether they will work on your stain I'm not certain.  What I can say is the company is really helpful with advice. I would suggest you contact them first and discuss your problem with them to see what they suggest.

As to a supplier I've had good service with free P&P from Polished Bliss

• Like 1

Cheers I'll order some from Polished Bliss and how it will solve the issue.

Next time I'll get some seat covers before I have passengers in the back in the summer lol.