Hi Everyone ,

I was wondering if the VCDS-Lite Ver 1.2 is good enough for personal use even if i changed the car ( sure any one with the same connector )  or if i use it to any other car.

and do i have to bought an activation no. or not cuz i just bought a cable from Amazon.co.uk with a CD for the software but it was not honest about the software, it guides me to Ross-Tech web site and i follow the instructions till i found that it's a trap and i have to pay 99$. knowing that i pay for the cable plus the software.

so kindly help.

Can you post the link on Amazon to VAG-COM cable?

Also upload on zippyshare.com an archive with the content of CD you received.

The seller on Amazon is a little deceiving because nobody knows what "for 409.1" in title stands for. It means "I am selling you the hardware for VAG-COM 409.1 software that you have to buy elsewhere". A clear note stating that would have been nicer.

See PM.

• Like 1

The seller on Amazon is a little deceiving because nobody knows what "for 409.1" in title stands for. It means "I am selling you the hardware for VAG-COM 409.1 software that you have to buy elsewhere". A clear note stating that would have been nicer.

See PM.

:clap:  absolutely right .