TMC Traffic updates - Colombus - in NZ

Hi all,

My Columbus tells me "TMC" is not available.

Is this an option I don't have or is it country specific and not something available here in New Zealand?

this is also not available in Australia, but it can be enabled using VCDS (or equiv) the enabling code is country specific

As in the function isn't enabled on the Columbus or the service itself is not available in Aus?

If the latter, then enabling it on the unit still wouldn't make it work I presume??

it is available just not enabled, to enable a country specific code needs to be added into one of the Infotainment adaptations (for Aus it is 1024), I have done this on mine (Columbus MIB1) and a MY16 car as well with the MIB2 unit.

it is available just not enabled, to enable a country specific code needs to be added into one of the Infotainment adaptations (for Aus it is 1024), I have done this on mine (Columbus MIB1) and a MY16 car as well with the MIB2 unit.

Cool thanks!

So it is a paid option, or just something that for some reason SKoda don't enable for the Oceania market?