Replace Fiscon Bluetooth

My Superb has Columbus and a Kufatech Fiscon basic bt module. I do not like the way the bt module handles A2DP from my iPhone. Does anyone know if I can replace it with another module for the Columbus radio. Secret menu in Columbus says: its a 0xCC01 - 3T0 035 680 G

Yep, you can fit a genuine VW bluetooth kit. I'm not sure that Bluetooth is any better mind you with a genuine kit but why not just load your music onto the Columbus hard drive, or play it from an SD card instead of Bluetooth?

I don't own any music. I only have Apple Music - before that Spotify. Also i listen to a lot of AudioBooks from Audible and podcasts, and it would be a tiresome task to update the Columbus HDD several times a week. 

I just updated my Fiscon Basic + to latest firmware, and reactivated A2DP, and I can live with it now. I seems the update has enabled me to keep A2DP 'always on', meaning that the Columbus will play from my phone when I start streaming... Before I had to manually enable A2DP every time. 

• Like 1