Hi guys an old boy I drink with has sent his licence back and has a Skoda Favorit from 1993 owned from new with just 40k. He is talking about scrapping it which would be a real shame. I said i would try to find a good home for it. All he would want is cost of putting it through MOT as it is sitting in a garage at the moment. I'll go and take some pics. PM me if you want putting in touch.

Hey David it's in Gillingham Kent. Not had a chance to look at it yet but old boy is going to let me take pictures in a few days when he dan take me down to the lock up. I will then put an ad on here via freedom. He says he wants around £200 for it to cover his costs and will throw in a new battery. More details when I get it i.e 54 or 67 bhp stc.