How old is a Fabia VRS Owner???

gtjunior

How old are Skoda FABIA VRS Owners??  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How old are Skoda FABIA VRS Owners??

• under 20
    • 20 years young
    • 21 years young
    • 25 and under
    • 30 and under
    • 40 and under
    • 50 and under
    • 51 and over

Tell you what, a colleague of mine watched a Skip reversing the othe day and shouted over to me "hey Jon, watch he doesn't pick your car up" thought it was good at the time. Well, that's coming from someone who drives a Nissan Primera petrol and paid

Iam starting to think ive lost. It seems most popular to be the mid life GOD IAM GETTING OLD Car, people are buying it due to it being comfy sporty and gr8 economy at the same time. but on the same point the young age of 40 isnt being a grandad.

LOL my dad still comments on where i've hidden the wethers originals when he gets in the car, even bought me some brown leather driving gloves for Xmas as a joke present :D

Mind you there are 4 Skoda owners in our dept at work now, Ones 40, the other is almost 50 and the oldest is 62 :eek:

I'm 25 btw so not that old!