central locking

ty1986

Hi, just a quick question. My window has dropped so I wedged it up. Took door card of and metal inner too, to have a look and its the cable snapped so now I know what I need. Trying to get it all back together especially the door pin staying in the locking unit whilst fitting the metal inner. Now it's all back together the central locking is only operating all passenger doors and have to unlock and lock drivers door manually with the key, also when manually using key it don't lock/unlock all the other doors.

So when all passenger doors are locked, I plug in the door lock as soon as that is in all the passenger doors unlock then I can't lock them with the remote or key outside but the button in the car does, the remote only unlocks. Soon as I unplug the lock, the passenger doors all lock and the remote locks and unlocks them all apart from drivers door.