Vrs owners Anyone on fk street coilovers? Need a part number please

OutlawKen

Hi guys really, hope someone can help me out, I fitted fk street coilovers to my vrs a few weeks back and the rear springs just got lower and lower until I had the platforms at full height and the coils are touching when the cars weight is on them. Now the supplier sent me new springs today but I has golf 5 written on the paperwork so im not to happy! Have mailed fk direct but if anyone has these on there car could they get the part number off the rear springs? Really dont wanna fit these new springs if they are wrong spec for a octavia

The number on the springs I've got in my cupboard says 25.220 ????

Thanks fella, now this number is the same as the springs on the car now that sit to low! Think il have to try these other springs as their numbers completely different.

Mines about as low as yours on the rear but my adjusters are almost all the way down so something isn't right.

I bet they sent you golf mk4 rear springs as although they will physically fit they are weighted wrong which causes the octavia to sit on its arse as its heavier.

loads of people have had similar issues.

I'm on pro sports btw.

• Like 1

Well looking on ebay golf springs have the number 25.220/2 and oddly when asked by the supplier for the number and gave him 25.220 he said there was 2 numbers missing! Im gonna try the new ones on weekend and fit my whiteline bar while im under there.

Cheers for the comments guys