Long drive way reverse using Park Assist.

decuk

Truckbusuk.........^^^^^^^^^^^. The first word of my post "personally"........after driving for nearly 50 years and fortunately no disabilities I struggle to think of the process to activate the pa ,as I said an age thing perhaps and my natural process for parking/reversing is to use mirrors and now sencers and camera and that was my reasoning to wonder how many drivers actually use it today for whatever reasons,hope this might clarify my post for you.

Edited by Sad555

I must admit I think the Park Assist is best used as a demonstration feature for friends , it's good to watch their faces when they see the steering wheel turn by itself for the first time  :peek:

• Like 1

I will be long gone by then - thank heavens!

Bosch is giving the public the opportunity to be a passenger in their most advanced driverless demonstrator, (software produced here, fitted to a Tesla) on the Melbourne F1 circuit this weekend.

Our state government has the system as a priority along with Inteligent Transport Systems infrastructure.......do I want to be around to see it though......

Truckbusuk.........^^^^^^^^^^^. The first word of my post "personally"........after driving for nearly 50 years and fortunately no disabilities I struggle to think of the process to activate the pa ,as I said an age thing perhaps and my natural process for parking/reversing is to use mirrors and now sencers and camera and that was my reasoning to wonder how many drivers actually use it today for whatever reasons,hope this might clarify my post for you.

I much prefer using my mirrors as the camera's distortion makes me feel uncomfortable for other than a quick glance.

Ryeman......"I much prefer using my mirrors as the camera's distortion makes me feel uncomfortable for other than a quick glance."...........funny you should say that, it's what my wife says when she puts her make up on.

Edited by Sad555
  • Like 1

Ryeman......"I much prefer using my mirrors as the camera's distortion makes me feel uncomfortable for other than a quick glance."...........funny you should say that it's what my wife says when she puts her make up on.

Well, that's the end of that little discussion then )))))

• Like 1

Ryeman......"I much prefer using my mirrors as the camera's distortion makes me feel uncomfortable for other than a quick glance."...........funny you should say that, it's what my wife says when she puts her make up on.

Making comments like that you are either a very brave man or very foolish. Perhaps your wife would like to tell us which?!

• Like 1