What parts do I need to retrofit Bluetooth to my MKII Octavia

Hi All. 

I am for ever meaning to get Bluetooth for my car and it would make a lot more sense to me if it was retrofitted rather than an ugly (In my opinion) Parrot kit.

I have the Bolero radio, Elegance MKII facelifted Octavia with Maxidot display but no MFSW.

What kit would I need to install into this car. (I used to be a mechanic so will fit it myself)

I want to be able to play audio through the head unit either bluetooth or the current AUX lead.

Hope someone can help. Tried searching but things came up for VW's and wanted to make sure I got the right item

Richard

I would be quite keen myself. Apparently, there is the OEM bluetooth module or the fiscon set up.  From reading a while back, the fiscon is a fair bit superior and much the same price I think under £200 excl fitting. 

Someone with some real world experience will be able to comment further I'm sure.

Some discussion under forum link below. If you search the forums you, should find some others as well some of which may give part numbers etc.

For Fiscon, the model selected, does depend on whether Maxidot is present, as far as I've read anyway.

Not sure for OEM.

In either case, the components are essentially, the module (which sits under the drivers seat), the loom back to the head unit, and mic and cable on A pillar.

Edit: likely you will need to code through VCDS as well.

It would seem pretty essential to me, but I'm not 100% sure the OEM version of the bluetooth module does streaming.  It may be phone support only. Not sure, so happily take pointers from someone replying to your thread.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/364758-bluetooth-retrofit-narrowed-down-to-2-options-opinions-please/?hl=%2Bfiscon#entry4330932

Edited by TheClient

I have had a look at the other post but its not that clear which part I actually need as the listing has ended and there are no more like that on Ebay that I can see.

How ever there are these part numbers 1K8 035 730 D

Are they compatible?