Time to change

Is that the dealership in Naas? I bought my car second hand from them almost 3 years ago. It was the first dealership for any brand I went to where the salesman was genuinely knowledgeable about what he was selling. 

It arrived at the dealer yesterday

Still wrapped: They have enough time to treat the paintwork with the special coating , do the full DIP and add sone extras not on the normal list

Wont be able to collect it till Jan 3rd 2017

:)

That's great, countdown is on so!  At least they should have some time to prep is properly (you would hope anyway!).  I'm expecting mine at the dealers soon too.....

Frank Hogan's in Limerick

That's about 10 minutes (Cycling) from my house :)... Easy to forget there's more than one dealership built with the same corrugated metal walls that does Skoda and Mercedes. At least you have Christmas and new years to distract you for the next 2 and a bit weeks. Enjoy the new car!