i want to share this video with all classic members it was the best time in car history it was rally fighter

Nice one Newbie I did enjoy that and I am not usually a car sport lover more motorcycles me, how they drive at such speeds around the bends.

I bet he did not have a bike carb fitted :D

• Like 1

Nice one Newbie

"Newbie" is not his nickname. It is his rank in this forum based on his number of posts.

On the other hand, if posting this video is a subtle reminder there had been Felicia rally cars with souped up engines, I must remind you three things:

1. the cost and labour to get it done are huge
  2. the tuning involved mechanic shops and garages with lots of tools and equipment
  3. there are Felicia rally cars competing even today
  • Like 1

Got it not Newbie but k007 sounds like James Bonds 007 partner.

Ricardo  all racing is costly, I did a little on motorcycles back in the 60s on an amature level but in them days you could ride your bike to the circuit race and if it was ok ride it home, on a BSA OR Triumph you could do anything.

Got it not Newbie but k007 sounds like James Bonds 007 partner.

Yeah, it is his feeble attempt to pose as a guy from Egypt on this forum...

what is the problem with this post ?

There isn't any problem with my post. The problem is you having 2 accounts on this forum.