Best Place for Replica or Original Alloys?

My Style here in Ireland would come with 17" rims on - id fancy upgrading to 18"s or 19"s, but as its a company purchase, it would have to be a standard spec. 

I could replace the rims after and pay the cost difference on the tyres myself - are there any replica rims on the market, or is it best to stick to the dealer accessories? 

Loads of replica companies on the market, some excellent others appalling, stick to a manufacturer that makes OE wheels (not necessarily for Škoda) and you won’t go far wrong. (BBS, Ronal, OZ, Speedline to name just a few)

Places like Superskoda sell new genuine Škoda wheels for much less than many dealers.

• Like 1

Loads of replica companies on the market, some excellent others appalling, stick to a manufacturer that makes OE wheels (not necessarily for Škoda) and you won’t go far wrong. (BBS, Ronal, OZ, Speedline to name just a few)

Places like Superskoda sell new genuine Škoda wheels for much less than many dealers.

I checked Superskoda out, they don't seem to have any rims for the current model though? 

The supernova wheels are an official Superb MK3 accessory

These 18” Zenith’s are a std fit too (and from a Škoda dealer)

They also do the Supernova in black and anthracite

Or push the boat out on a new set of L&K Phoenix 19” alloys and tyres (although they seem dear they might work out cheaper than buying a new set of rims then tyres seperatly).

• Like 1

Any chance you can upgrade at the time of ordering?  Its much cheaper.  An alternative might be to sell your 17" wheels & tyres to an Irish Superb owner who is looking to upgrade from 16" to 17" wheels and subsidise your upgrade that way.

Any chance you can upgrade at the time of ordering?  Its much cheaper.  An alternative might be to sell your 17" wheels & tyres to an Irish Superb owner who is looking to upgrade from 16" to 17" wheels and subsidise your upgrade that way.

Nah, i can't upgrade - very rigid spec, no extras allowed ! 

I might tout them on here when I get the car then :)

Called my dealer today, he had no clue about the part numbers - nor the price even when I gave him part numbers from on here.