key replacement

I need  two replacement key, only got one key from seller or 

(Complete lock and key set Skoda Octavia 1997 - 04 1U0800375A New Genuine Skoda)

I need  two replacement key, only got one keys from seller or 

(Complete lock and key set Skoda Octavia 1997 - 04 1U0800375A New Genuine Skoda)

You can buy a brand new from ebay. Then you need someone to pair it with Vagatcho and of course to cut the blade. I would suggest this one. I had a very good experience with this seller. He can tell you correct replacement part number. Also if you find his offers too expensive you can look for cheaper chinese alternatives.

Cheers

http://www.ebay.com/usr/key_service

Edited by Arminator

• 3 weeks later...

has any one tried using 

Vagtacho USB Version V 5.0 VAG Tacho For NEC MCU 24C32 or 24C64 to program the new key

I ordered one last week but when it arrived there was nothing on the CD I've tried searching for the software but everyone I've tried to download has been blocked as a "dangerous file" ??? 

has any one tried using 

Vagtacho USB Version V 5.0 VAG Tacho For NEC MCU 24C32 or 24C64 to program the new key

well that is probably cheap chinese copy of a original tool which is waaaay more expensive... I`ve tried chinese copy of 3.01 Vagacho version and it didn`t work.

Edited by Arminator