indicator convenience unit

Leeboy

Problem with running my Octy as a second daily driver is that I forget I don't have one touch indicators for lane changes.

So is this still the most appropriate kit available. Reading further it seems some pin changes are required for golf mk4 models so does anyone have knowledge for mk1 octavias? I have tried to search but search function is not particularly friendly on the mobile version.

Thanks in anticipation!

post-1019-0-55357200-1477688028_thumb.png

Edited by Leeboy
  • Like 1

It's no particular help to you, but I use the "3 flash chop" for lane changes in busy condition, and leave the indicator on for the full change in quiet ones. Unless your "one touch" does a 3 flash it may not be that useful?

It's no particular help to you, but I use the "3 flash chop" for lane changes in busy condition, and leave the indicator on for the full change in quiet ones. Unless your "one touch" does a 3 flash it may not be that useful?

Yes, one touch equates to three flashes apparently a legal requirement in Germany when changing lanes on autobahns.

• Like 1